Linking To PhysioAdvisor
We encourage other sites to link to PhysioAdvisor, but please note the following conditions:
- A link to PhysioAdvisor cannot be used for commercial purposes without our permission.
- A link to PhysioAdvisor cannot be used to imply approval, sponsorship or endorsement of your website, your advertisers, your organisation, your products or services.
- All links to PhysioAdvisor must not be placed within a fee-based subscription area of your website.
- All links to PhysioAdvisor must be available free of charge.
- Any link to PhysioAdvisor must be removed upon request.
Linking From PhysioAdvisor
To complement our extensive range of content, PhysioAdvisor also provides a range of links to external websites.
These links are included at PhysioAdvisor’s discretion. We generally link to websites where the organisation:
- Offers high-quality, consumer focused, up-to-date, objective health information
- Provides health information which supplements information on PhysioAdvisor
- Has known expertise in their field
If you would like to have a link to your website from PhysioAdvisor please contact us.
If you would like to link to this article on your website, simply copy the code below and add it to your page:
<a href="https://physioadvisor.com.au/linking-to-physioadvisor”>Linking To PhysioAdvisor – PhysioAdvisor.com</a><br/>
Return to the top of Linking To PhysioAdvisor.