Talarmade Trio Orthotics 3/4
A high quality orthotic providing medial (inner) arch support with additional support options for control of pronation (inward rolling of the foot) and loading of the forefoot.
Features & Benefits:
• Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive
• Anti-bacterial top cover
• Navicular support
• Location for lateral post
• Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion
• Recessed lateral
• Retron heel cushion extrinsic 3° medial post
• Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
Triplanar Rearfoot Inverting Orthotic Densities:
- Medium Density – Blue
- Firm Density – Red
- X-Firm Density – Black
Each pair of Orthotics is supplied with 3° medial biplanar rearfoot posts, medial and lateral forefoot posts
• Can be used in conjunction with TalarMade MicroGrip surface additions
Indications for use:
• Plantar fasciitis
• Functional hallux limitus
• Patellofemoral pain syndrome
• Posterior tibial tendonitis
• Hallux valgus/limitus
• Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required
What is the TalarMade TRIO Made From? How long will they last?
The length of time TRIO orthotics last will vary between patients depending upon a number of factors including patient weight and activity level, however, around 6-8 months is the average. The product’s life will be maximised if they are cared for properly. TRIO is manufactured from EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate): The 3/4 Length and Full Length models are available in three densities, medium (45 Shore A), firm (60 Shore A) and extra firm (75 Shore A). Other models are available in medium density only. The top cloth material is impregnated with an anti-bacterial agent to reduce foot odor.
Which density should I use?
When selecting a model you should consider the severity of the condition, weight and activity level. Patients with moderate impact problems, average body weight and low or intermediate levels of activity are likely to need the medium density model. For patients requiring higher levels of control or for heavier patients with higher levels of activity choose the firm density. Patients requiring optimum control or an ultra hard wearing device should be prescribed the extra firm density.
What wearing in period is required?
A wearing in period must always be allowed to give the feet time to get used to the orthotic, however, it is not unusual to notice an immediate beneficial effect. Review with a Podiatrist or Physiotherapist may be required as the level of control may need to be changed during the course of treatment.
Can TRIO be customised?
Heat modification can be used on the underside of the device but care should be taken not to damage the post recessing areas. Further customisation of a TRIO orthotic can be made by using the TRIO Additions range. This includes metatarsal domes to normalise forefoot pressures and heel elevators to use in cases of ankle joint restriction or limb length differences.
Can TRIO be used in different shoes?
The TRIO range of foot orthotics has been designed to be used in a wide range of shoes, however, in tighter fitting footwear it may be more appropriate to use an Easy Fit or Slim Fit models.
Can they be cleaned?
TRIO orthotics should be cleaned regularly in order to prolong the product life expectancy. The best way to clean the devices is to gently sponge them with warm, soapy water and dry with a paper towel. Do not soak the product for long periods of time or dry artificially.
What should be done if the pain continues?
In resistant cases it may take some time for patients to derive the full benefit from a foot orthotic. If, after an initial period of 4 weeks, symptoms continue it may be necessary to review the level of control and change the posting angles – a Podiatrist or Physiotherapist should be able to assist. It is recommended that posting values should start low and gradually be increased if required. Patients are advised that if their symptoms deteriorate they should return to discuss the problem with their treating practitioner.
Download the Credit Request Form
PhysioAdvisor offers you the option to return an item for a refund or a swap for size. The rules for returning an item are as follows and must be strictly adhered to:
- Must not be used – only tried on for size (for example – at a shoe store, you cannot buy a pair of shoes and walk in them for a day and then take them back – the same rule applies for our goods! We will NOT refund for used items!). Items must not be soiled worn or damaged. Braces etc which have been tried on for size will be fine, however, wearing an item even for short periods of time may result in stains, marks, damages and occasionally smells which will render the item unfit for re-sale. Items which do not meet the above criteria may be ineligible for a refund.
- You must also return the packaging as well as the item itself. Pack the packaging with care. It is needed for reselling. All original packaging must be returned undamaged. When sending items back for return it is essential to ensure they are packaged so as not to damage any part of the item. Items returned with damaged packaging may incur penalties of up to 20% of the total cost of the product (before GST) not being refunded.
- You will pay the return postage.
- For swap for size, you must also pay the postage for the replacement items (ideally via a pre-paid post satchel – this will usually be a similar amount to the original shipping charge). Please include a pre-paid post satchel when returning your item. For larger items that will not fit in a pre-paid post satchel, credit card details will be required for the return postage fee. PhysioAdvisor will pay for postage only on items where our records show that the item has been picked, invoiced or despatched incorrectly. PhysioAdvisor will not refund the postage costs if our system shows the order to be picked, invoiced and despatched correctly.
- 30 day time limit – No returns, exchanges, or faulty item credits will be accepted after 30 days from the time of issue.
- A Credit Request Form must be filled out in full, signed and attached to the goods being returned along with a copy of the invoice (as proof of purchase). Failure to do this will result in delays before any item can be refunded and may void the credit request.
- You are responsible for ensuring the item is delivered to our suppliers address as outlined below. We recommend you use registered post when returning your item. This is important to ensure your item is trackable, as regular post may occassionally lose mail. We will not be held responsible if your item does not arrive at our supplier.
Deliver directly to: Returns & Exchanges, PhysioAdvisor, Sportstek, PO Box 576, Hornsby, NSW, 1630, Australia.
This policy applies to any item purchased from PhysioAdvisor.
All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If deemed faulty, a repair, refund or exchange will be given. We will refund the product provided you have proof of purchase, without this we can only offer exchanges for the same product. Shipping will not be refunded unless the goods were sent in error. If you have any queries please contact us.
What to return
- All of the product and its parts
- All of the packaging
- A copy of the invoice / receipt
- A completed and signed copy of the Credit Request Form
- Your contact details
Returns postal address
Returns & Exchanges, PhysioAdvisor, Sportstek, PO Box 576, Hornsby, NSW, 1630, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using this website. By using this website, you have agreed to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions do not use this site or our services. Please note, PhysioAdvisor reserves the right to revise, update or amend the terms and conditions at any stage in the future. When you visit this website you will be bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time, you should therefore read the terms and conditions each time you visit this website.
1) This website is a source of general information and education for health professionals and individuals who may, or may not, suffer from injury. PhysioAdvisor, www.physioadvisor.com and its staff (hereon collectively referred to as PA) do not make any warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, relating to the content or services of this website, including that the information contained within this website or services provided by PA are accurate, complete, timely or reliable, and are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information or services. Users of this information or our services should confirm its accuracy, appropriateness and applicability with other sources. The site and content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
2) Information contained within this site and services provided by PA can at no time replace the expertise of a qualified professional in a clinical setting. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice because of any information contained within this website or obtained through use of PA’s services. The content of this website and information obtained through use of PA’s services are provided for information only and are not intended to be used or relied upon for diagnosis or treatment or as a substitute for consultation with any health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist. PA is not intended to and should not be used to issue or determine the suitability of any medication.
3) PA recommends seeking professional advice in person before embarking on any form of treatment, self-treatment or online consultation service (including PA’s Online Physiotherapy Consultations). If you have sustained an injury or have a medical condition, you should promptly seek appropriate medical advice from your doctor. If you think you have a medical emergency contact your doctor or emergency health service immediately. This website and our services (including PA’s Online Physiotherapy Consultations) should not be used if you are pregnant, have undergone a surgical procedure for your condition, have a medical emergency or medical condition.
4) PA, its content and services, may contain or direct you to health or medical related materials which you might find sexually explicit or offensive. If you do not want to view or may be offended by such material, do not use PA or our site.
5) PA does not give any warranty, express or implied or any other assurance as to the gains to be made by using this site or our services. Visitors use this site and our services at their own risk.
6) To the full extent permitted by law, PA disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any product or service contained or referred to on this website and/or linked sites. PA will not be liable to you for delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the service provided in the website, or linked sites whether caused through negligence of PA, or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
7) Not all conditions and treatment modalities are described on this website. Medical conditions outside the realm of musculoskeletal physiotherapy are generally not described in this website. The opinions and methods of diagnosis and treatment change inevitably and rapidly as new information becomes available, and therefore the information in this website does not necessarily represent the most accurate or current thoughts or methods.
8) Products recommended or purchased from this website are produced by an external company. PA makes no warranties or guarantees that the products or equipment purchased or recommended in this website are applicable, appropriately recommended or useful. Customers choosing to purchase equipment or products from this site or other recommended sites do so at their own risk.
9) Contact details supplied are provided for basic enquiries and should not be used for medical advice, for urgent or emergency requests, treatment of any injury or condition or to transmit confidential or medical information. Any opinions or information, unless otherwise stated, are those of the creators of PA, and in no way claim to represent the views of any other medical or health professionals or institutions.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by the law, PA will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or other damages of any kind recognised by law, loss, injury or injury aggravation to persons (of whatever nature including loss of business, income or other profits) and however arising including through breach of statutory duty, breach of contract, law of negligence or tort generally, or by the user’s reliance, acting, or failing to act on any statements, information, likely cause of symptoms, or advice contained within this website or via use of PA’s services (including Online Physiotherapy Consultations) or by the user’s acquiring or using, or inability to acquire or use any service or product contained or referred to on this website and/or linked sites, or otherwise.
11) Limitation of liability – Clause 10 may not apply to you in jurisdictions in which limitations on or exclusions of warranties or liabilities are not permitted by law. To the full extent permitted by law, PA’s liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited at the choice of PA, to one or more of the following:
a) If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services:
(i) the supply of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
b) if the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to goods:
(iii) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(iv) the repair of such goods; or
(v) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired.
12) PA is not responsible for the content of external websites, links or for the results obtained by seeing a health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist recommended or not recommended from this website.
13) To the fullest extent permitted by the law, under no circumstances will PA or anyone else mentioned on www.physioadvisor.com be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use PA or PA’s services. This includes, but is not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data, business interruption.
14) The use of PA, the site, the content and the services is at your own risk. When using the site, information will be transmitted over a medium which in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of PA and its suppliers. Information and files available from the site or obtained by using the site or PA’s services (including Online Physiotherapy Consultations) cannot be guaranteed to be secure, free from computer viruses, or other faults or defects and you should scan and check such data accordingly. PA is not responsible for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the site or PA’s services, which is beyond its control. You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing our website or using our services.
15) PA does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
a) the website, or the server that makes the website available on the world wide web are free of software viruses;
b) the functions contained in any software contained on the website or any other product or service provided by PA will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
c) errors and defects in the website, or any other product or service provided by PA will be corrected.
16) By using this site or PA’s services you agree to defend, indemnify and hold PA, its agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the site, content or services. PA accepts no responsibility for any medical events, injuries, illness or other outcomes related to or resulting from the provision or use of the site, content or services.
17) PA may contain advertisements for other sites and companies. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse any product linked to or advertised on PA. PA makes no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advertisement links to and from other sites. PA provides links to other sites for convenience of users only. These are not necessarily an endorsement of the site. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and visitors access them at their own risk. PA reserves the right to refuse a third party site permission to provide a hyperlink to any part of PA at PA’s absolute sole discretion. PA make no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information held within any third party site to which a user may be linked. By linking users to other web sites PA is in no way endorsing the views or information held within such web sites, nor does it imply any endorsement by the owner of the linked site.
19) The material on this website is copyright © 2017 PhysioAdvisor Pty Ltd. All information and content of this site and other content produced by PA is the property of PA and is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. It may not be reproduced or stored in any form without the owners’ consent unless otherwise stated. If you wish to print any pages, we grant permission as long as this is for your own private use and information and under no circumstances will you use this information for commercial (or other) gain, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, transcribe, reverse engineer, disassemble, store in any database or retrieval system, translate into any other language, resell, copy or distribute material or content from this site or other content produced by PA including our online consultation examinations without written permission from PA. You may not modify or copy the layout of the website or any computer software and code contained in the website. You may not use the website, material or content for re-transmission by any medium of communication, for uploading and/or reposting to any other site on the world wide web or for ‘framing’ the material on our website with other material on any other website. No licence is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trade mark of PA.
20) You acknowledge and agree to be bound by our Membership Terms and Conditions and Online Physiotherapy Consultation Terms and Conditions.
21) PA is governed by Victorian Law in Australia. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by law in Victoria, Australia, in relation to all matters resulting from or related to the use of this website without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any of these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.