Footlogics orthotics control excessive foot pronation. This results in improved lower limb biomechanics and alignment with subsequently improved load distribution under the foot. Footlogics products feature Dual Layer Orthotic technology® to ensure optimal biomechanical control and maximum comfort when walking. Your Footlogics prescription can be tailored to your foot using orthotic wedges and heat moulding if desired.
Footlogics Orthotics Features
- Ideal for athletic footwear, roomy lace-up shoes, work and hiking boots
- Made of firm density E.V.A.
- Deep stabilising heel cup
- Longitudinal arch support
- Intrinsic rearfoot varus angle
- Built-in Metatarsal support.
- Durapontex® layer for extra cushioning
- Velours top cover for added walking comfort.
- Shock absorber in the heel region
- High quality, durable orthotic
- Affordable orthotic therapy
About the Density
Footlogics has chosen blue coloured E.V.A. which is very tolerable for most patients. It also allows the Practitioner to have excellent control for mild to medium foot dysfunction. Footlogics products are manufactured for the International market and the selected E.V.A has proven to be the most suitable for all foot types. Rather than stock many densities, it is suggested that this one density be held and then any “special” needs be addressed with other Footlogics products. This approach simplifies orthotics prescription and aims to eliminate potential confusion with variable density products.
Why choose Footlogics Orthotics Medical Range?
- Priced up to 40% below competing brands
- Provides effective orthotic therapy
- Offers excellent biomechanical control
- High tolerance for most foot types
- Proven orthotic profiles
- Orthotic prescription can be fine-tuned with wedges, additions and heat moulding (if desired)
- Quick and easy to dispense
- 100% Australian owned
Footlogics Full Length Orthotics
When fitting a full-length orthotic you’ll often find that some type of flat insole or lining is present within the shoe. Please remove this before fitting the orthotics. Full-length Footlogics orthotics can be trimmed to size to fit your shoes. Any pre-existing loose insole or lining can be used as a template to trim the orthotic, or alternatively follow the trim lines at the underside of the device.
Footlogics ¾ Length Orthotics
Use the sizing chart below to determine the correct size. For greater accuracy in fitting a 3/4 length orthotic, place the device under the patient’s foot and make sure the distal edge of the orthotic finishes about 5-10mm behind the bisection of the 1st Metatarso-phalangeal joint.
Footlogics Orthotics Modification with Wedges and / or Heel lifts
To fine-tune your orthotic prescription, you may add orthotic wedging to the plantar surface of the device. For example, some patients with severe pronation may need an additional Rearfoot Varus wedge under the orthotic device providing extra biomechanical control.
A heel lift may be used for patients with conditions such as Achilles Tendinopathy, Achilles Tendon Tear, Calf Strain, Anterior Ankle impingement or patients presenting with a leg length discrepancy.
Footlogics Kids Orthotics
All small children have flat feet, however by the age of 4 to 5 the arches should start to develop. However, in many children the foot remains flat, displaying excessive pronation and an abnormal gait pattern. As a result, these children will often suffer from Heel Pain (Sever’s Disease), Knee pain (Osgood-Schlatters disease), general foot pain, ankle pain as well as aching legs.
Footlogics Kids orthotics provide adequate biomechanical support and restore the child’s walking pattern. By re-aligning the child’s feet early on, many biomechanical complaints can be prevented, allowing the feet to develop more naturally. Orthotic features include a deep stablising heel cup and longitudinal arch support.
Footlogics Orthotics Wedges and Additions
Rearfoot Varus Wedge
For patients with severe excess pronation and/or flat feet a rearfoot varus wedge can be applied to increase subtalar joint control. The Footlogics Rearfoot post has a 4 degree inclination and is made from extra firm density EVA for maximum effectiveness and long-term wear. The rearfoot wedge is self-adhesive and is placed over the entire heel area with the thicker side on the the medial side of the device.
An inverted (varus) orientation of the forefoot can be treated by placing a wedge on the medial side of the orthotic under the first MTP joint.
In case of a Forefoot Valgus abnormality (i.e. the plantar plane of the forefoot is everted relative to the plantar plane of the rearfoot) a post can be placed on the lateral side of the orthotic. This will also encourage increased propulsion through the Hallux.
NOTE: Footlogics Rearfoot Varus wedges can also be used for forefoot posting, as shown above. Please use the small rearfoot wedges (size XS-M) for the larger sizes orthotics (L and XL). You may trim the wedges to size with regular scissors.
Footlogics heel lifts help reduce the stress on the Achilles Tendon, calf and anterior ankle and can relieve pain associated with conditions such as Achilles Tendionpathy, Achilles Tendon Tears, Calf Strain, Anterior Ankle Impingement and Sever’s Disease. They can also be used when a patient presents with a functional or structural short leg by lifting up the shorter leg. The heel lift should be placed under the orthotic, right to the back, as shown. Footlogics heel lifts are 4mm or 8mm high and are made of extra firm E.V.A for enhanced durability.
Footlogics Orthotics Sizing
Download the Credit Request Form
PhysioAdvisor offers you the option to return an item for a refund or a swap for size. The rules for returning an item are as follows and must be strictly adhered to:
- Must not be used – only tried on for size (for example – at a shoe store, you cannot buy a pair of shoes and walk in them for a day and then take them back – the same rule applies for our goods! We will NOT refund for used items!). Items must not be soiled worn or damaged. Braces etc which have been tried on for size will be fine, however, wearing an item even for short periods of time may result in stains, marks, damages and occasionally smells which will render the item unfit for re-sale. Items which do not meet the above criteria may be ineligible for a refund.
- You must also return the packaging as well as the item itself. Pack the packaging with care. It is needed for reselling. All original packaging must be returned undamaged. When sending items back for return it is essential to ensure they are packaged so as not to damage any part of the item. Items returned with damaged packaging may incur penalties of up to 20% of the total cost of the product (before GST) not being refunded.
- You will pay the return postage.
- For swap for size, you must also pay the postage for the replacement items (ideally via a pre-paid post satchel – this will usually be a similar amount to the original shipping charge). Please include a pre-paid post satchel when returning your item. For larger items that will not fit in a pre-paid post satchel, credit card details will be required for the return postage fee. PhysioAdvisor will pay for postage only on items where our records show that the item has been picked, invoiced or despatched incorrectly. PhysioAdvisor will not refund the postage costs if our system shows the order to be picked, invoiced and despatched correctly.
- 30 day time limit – No returns, exchanges, or faulty item credits will be accepted after 30 days from the time of issue.
- A Credit Request Form must be filled out in full, signed and attached to the goods being returned along with a copy of the invoice (as proof of purchase). Failure to do this will result in delays before any item can be refunded and may void the credit request.
- You are responsible for ensuring the item is delivered to our suppliers address as outlined below. We recommend you use registered post when returning your item. This is important to ensure your item is trackable, as regular post may occassionally lose mail. We will not be held responsible if your item does not arrive at our supplier.
Deliver directly to: Returns & Exchanges, PhysioAdvisor, Sportstek, PO Box 576, Hornsby, NSW, 1630, Australia.
This policy applies to any item purchased from PhysioAdvisor.
All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If deemed faulty, a repair, refund or exchange will be given. We will refund the product provided you have proof of purchase, without this we can only offer exchanges for the same product. Shipping will not be refunded unless the goods were sent in error. If you have any queries please contact us.
What to return
- All of the product and its parts
- All of the packaging
- A copy of the invoice / receipt
- A completed and signed copy of the Credit Request Form
- Your contact details
Returns postal address
Returns & Exchanges, PhysioAdvisor, Sportstek, PO Box 576, Hornsby, NSW, 1630, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using this website. By using this website, you have agreed to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions do not use this site or our services. Please note, PhysioAdvisor reserves the right to revise, update or amend the terms and conditions at any stage in the future. When you visit this website you will be bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time, you should therefore read the terms and conditions each time you visit this website.
1) This website is a source of general information and education for health professionals and individuals who may, or may not, suffer from injury. PhysioAdvisor, www.physioadvisor.com and its staff (hereon collectively referred to as PA) do not make any warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, relating to the content or services of this website, including that the information contained within this website or services provided by PA are accurate, complete, timely or reliable, and are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information or services. Users of this information or our services should confirm its accuracy, appropriateness and applicability with other sources. The site and content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
2) Information contained within this site and services provided by PA can at no time replace the expertise of a qualified professional in a clinical setting. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice because of any information contained within this website or obtained through use of PA’s services. The content of this website and information obtained through use of PA’s services are provided for information only and are not intended to be used or relied upon for diagnosis or treatment or as a substitute for consultation with any health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist. PA is not intended to and should not be used to issue or determine the suitability of any medication.
3) PA recommends seeking professional advice in person before embarking on any form of treatment, self-treatment or online consultation service (including PA’s Online Physiotherapy Consultations). If you have sustained an injury or have a medical condition, you should promptly seek appropriate medical advice from your doctor. If you think you have a medical emergency contact your doctor or emergency health service immediately. This website and our services (including PA’s Online Physiotherapy Consultations) should not be used if you are pregnant, have undergone a surgical procedure for your condition, have a medical emergency or medical condition.
4) PA, its content and services, may contain or direct you to health or medical related materials which you might find sexually explicit or offensive. If you do not want to view or may be offended by such material, do not use PA or our site.
5) PA does not give any warranty, express or implied or any other assurance as to the gains to be made by using this site or our services. Visitors use this site and our services at their own risk.
6) To the full extent permitted by law, PA disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any product or service contained or referred to on this website and/or linked sites. PA will not be liable to you for delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the service provided in the website, or linked sites whether caused through negligence of PA, or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
7) Not all conditions and treatment modalities are described on this website. Medical conditions outside the realm of musculoskeletal physiotherapy are generally not described in this website. The opinions and methods of diagnosis and treatment change inevitably and rapidly as new information becomes available, and therefore the information in this website does not necessarily represent the most accurate or current thoughts or methods.
8) Products recommended or purchased from this website are produced by an external company. PA makes no warranties or guarantees that the products or equipment purchased or recommended in this website are applicable, appropriately recommended or useful. Customers choosing to purchase equipment or products from this site or other recommended sites do so at their own risk.
9) Contact details supplied are provided for basic enquiries and should not be used for medical advice, for urgent or emergency requests, treatment of any injury or condition or to transmit confidential or medical information. Any opinions or information, unless otherwise stated, are those of the creators of PA, and in no way claim to represent the views of any other medical or health professionals or institutions.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by the law, PA will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or other damages of any kind recognised by law, loss, injury or injury aggravation to persons (of whatever nature including loss of business, income or other profits) and however arising including through breach of statutory duty, breach of contract, law of negligence or tort generally, or by the user’s reliance, acting, or failing to act on any statements, information, likely cause of symptoms, or advice contained within this website or via use of PA’s services (including Online Physiotherapy Consultations) or by the user’s acquiring or using, or inability to acquire or use any service or product contained or referred to on this website and/or linked sites, or otherwise.
11) Limitation of liability – Clause 10 may not apply to you in jurisdictions in which limitations on or exclusions of warranties or liabilities are not permitted by law. To the full extent permitted by law, PA’s liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited at the choice of PA, to one or more of the following:
a) If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services:
(i) the supply of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
b) if the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to goods:
(iii) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(iv) the repair of such goods; or
(v) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired.
12) PA is not responsible for the content of external websites, links or for the results obtained by seeing a health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist recommended or not recommended from this website.
13) To the fullest extent permitted by the law, under no circumstances will PA or anyone else mentioned on www.physioadvisor.com be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use PA or PA’s services. This includes, but is not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data, business interruption.
14) The use of PA, the site, the content and the services is at your own risk. When using the site, information will be transmitted over a medium which in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of PA and its suppliers. Information and files available from the site or obtained by using the site or PA’s services (including Online Physiotherapy Consultations) cannot be guaranteed to be secure, free from computer viruses, or other faults or defects and you should scan and check such data accordingly. PA is not responsible for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the site or PA’s services, which is beyond its control. You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing our website or using our services.
15) PA does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
a) the website, or the server that makes the website available on the world wide web are free of software viruses;
b) the functions contained in any software contained on the website or any other product or service provided by PA will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
c) errors and defects in the website, or any other product or service provided by PA will be corrected.
16) By using this site or PA’s services you agree to defend, indemnify and hold PA, its agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the site, content or services. PA accepts no responsibility for any medical events, injuries, illness or other outcomes related to or resulting from the provision or use of the site, content or services.
17) PA may contain advertisements for other sites and companies. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse any product linked to or advertised on PA. PA makes no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advertisement links to and from other sites. PA provides links to other sites for convenience of users only. These are not necessarily an endorsement of the site. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and visitors access them at their own risk. PA reserves the right to refuse a third party site permission to provide a hyperlink to any part of PA at PA’s absolute sole discretion. PA make no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information held within any third party site to which a user may be linked. By linking users to other web sites PA is in no way endorsing the views or information held within such web sites, nor does it imply any endorsement by the owner of the linked site.
19) The material on this website is copyright © 2017 PhysioAdvisor Pty Ltd. All information and content of this site and other content produced by PA is the property of PA and is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. It may not be reproduced or stored in any form without the owners’ consent unless otherwise stated. If you wish to print any pages, we grant permission as long as this is for your own private use and information and under no circumstances will you use this information for commercial (or other) gain, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, transcribe, reverse engineer, disassemble, store in any database or retrieval system, translate into any other language, resell, copy or distribute material or content from this site or other content produced by PA including our online consultation examinations without written permission from PA. You may not modify or copy the layout of the website or any computer software and code contained in the website. You may not use the website, material or content for re-transmission by any medium of communication, for uploading and/or reposting to any other site on the world wide web or for ‘framing’ the material on our website with other material on any other website. No licence is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trade mark of PA.
20) You acknowledge and agree to be bound by our Membership Terms and Conditions and Online Physiotherapy Consultation Terms and Conditions.
21) PA is governed by Victorian Law in Australia. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by law in Victoria, Australia, in relation to all matters resulting from or related to the use of this website without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any of these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.