Wedge Seat Cushions
The angled Wedge Seat Cushion helps improve sitting posture and is ideal for use by people of all shapes and sizes who suffer from low back pain.
Designed for use on existing chairs by persons who sit for extended periods, the Wedge Seat Cushion helps maintain the spine’s natural curve and assists in alleviating pressure on the discs and nerves of the lower back. The angled wedge encourages correct pelvic tilt which subsequently improves lumbar spine posture and reduces pressure on the lumbar discs.
- Reduce back pain and the symptoms associated with prolonged sitting
- Perfect for the office, home, in the car or at the sports stadium
- Compact and lightweight – take it anywhere
- A suitable aid for any chair where postural correction is required
- Covered in soft terry toweling for comfort and style
- Non-allergenic foam
- Designed by health care professionals
The angled Wedge Seat Cushion is commonly used in the treatment and management of the following conditions:
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Disc Bulge
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Postural Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Gluteus Medius Tendinopathy
Available in 3″ or 4″ heights (with 40cm width and 40cm depth).
If you would like to link to this article on your website, simply copy the code below and add it to your page:
<a href="https://physioadvisor.com.au/shop-2/back-neck-care/wedge-seat-cushions”>Wedge Seat Cushions – PhysioAdvisor.com</a><br/>PhysioAdvisor sells physiotherapist recommended products including angled Wedge Seat Cushions, direct to the public, via its secure online Physiotherapy store.
Return to the top of Wedge Seat Cushions.