‘PhysioAdvisor Exercises’. Download from the Apple App Store today!
What’s New in Version 2.0 ?
- My Program – Create your own personalised exercise or rehabilitation program by selecting and adding specific exercises to “My Program”. Bring your iphone to your next Physiotherapy appointment and let your physio create your rehab program to ensure you never forget your exercises and technique.
- Exercise Reminder – This useful feature ensures you will never forget to do your exercises again, simply set the alarms at the appropriate times to remind you to do your rehabilitation or fitness exercises.
- 11 New Exercise Pages – including the new ‘Popular Programs’ section.
About the App
‘PhysioAdvisor Exercises’ is one of the top selling Health & Fitness apps in Australia!
Due to the popularity of PhysioAdvisor’s exercise pages and the extensive positive feedback we have received, the PhysioAdvisor Team decided to create an iPhone application to give users easy access to our information in the palm of their hand.
PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a professional and easy to use iPhone application, providing the user with a comprehensive range of Physiotherapy and Injury Rehabilitation Exercises designed by experienced Physiotherapists.
Exercises have been carefully selected and organized to improve strength, flexibility, fitness, posture, core stability, balance and co-ordination. Superbly designed, PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a very handy reference for people of all ages, patients, athletes, Physiotherapists (particularly in the prescription of exercises to patients) and other Health Professionals alike.
The application’s extensive database of progressive exercises includes:
- Flexibility Exercises for every major joint in the body
- Stretches for the major muscle groups of the body
- Strengthening Exercises for every major joint in the body
- Strengthening Exercises for the major muscle groups of the body
- Core Stability Exercises
- Pilates Exercises
- Postural Exercises
- Balance Exercises
- Swiss Ball Exercises
- Foam Roller Exercises
- Massage Ball Exercises
- Resistance Band Exercises
And the NEW ‘Popular Programs’ including:
- Arm Exercises
- Arm Stretches
- Core Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Leg Stretches
PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a unique exercise application and one of the only available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists. This ensures exercises are demonstrated with correct technique and incorporate injury prevention principles.
All exercises have been carefully selected based on those exercises most commonly prescribed in clinical practice and those exercises providing maximal benefit for the general population. PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a comprehensive exercise resource that provides clear pictures, detailed instructions, clean user interface, all within the palm of your hand.
PhysioAdvisor Exercises has over 500 exercises and over 800 images, separated into Strengthening, Flexibility, Pilates, Popular Programs, Balance, Swiss Ball, Foam Roller, Resistance Band and Massage Ball exercises.
Our easy-to-use exercise builder ‘My Program’ is popular with patients and physiotherapists (particularly in the prescription of exercises to patients) as it allows you to create your own workout or individualized rehabilitation program. Simply select and add specific exercises into ‘My Program’ and off you go, or, take your iPhone along to your Physiotherapy appointment and let your Physio construct your individualized rehab program saved into your iPhone.
The user-friendly Body Chart allows quick reference to find flexibility or strengthening exercises specific for a particular body part. All exercises include clearly worded instructions.
The unique ‘Shop’ feature allows the user to purchase physiotherapy products via our secure online store enabling the user to perform the exercises in the comfort of their own home with minimal expense (costly gym memberships not required!).
The new ‘Exercise Reminder’ feature ensures you will never forget to do your exercises at the appropriate time and offers a convenient solution in your busy schedule to remind you of when it is time to workout! Simply set the alarms at the appropriate times and let the App remind you of when it is time to exercise!
- One of the only applications available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists.
- Over 500 exercises carefully designed and selected to ensure maximal benefit for the general population and to cater for all your strength, flexibility or conditioning needs.
- Inexpensive and easy to use.
- Save money on gym memberships and additional Physiotherapy sessions required for exercise progression.
- Never forget to do your exercises in your busy schedule with the helpful ‘Exercise Reminder’.
- Create your own exercise or rehab program by adding exercises into ‘My Program’. Let your physio create your own rehab program saved to your iPhone.
- Clear real life images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions.
- Exercises demonstrated with optimal technique for maximal benefit.
- Injury prevention principles incorporated into each exercise reducing the likelihood of injury or injury aggravation.
- Exercises carefully organized for easy access and progression.
- Flexibility & Strengthening exercises for every major joint in the body and for major muscle groups.
- Online connection not required to view the exercises.
- User-friendly Body Chart helps to find specific flexibility or strengthening exercises for a particular muscle or joint quickly.
- Ability to perform exercises in the comfort of your own home with little or no equipment (no need for expensive gym memberships).
- Ability to purchase physiotherapy products via the secure online PhysioAdvisor Shop.
- Usable interface designed for quick reference in any exercise environment.
- Landscape function allows user to view exercises more clearly.
To purchase the PhysioAdvisor Exercises iPhone Application, visit the Apple iTunes Store.
Have an Android Phone? Check out the ‘PhysioAdvisor Exercises’ Android App.
If you would like to link to this article on your website, simply copy the code below and add it to your page:
<a href="https://physioadvisor.com.au/apps/iphone-app”>iPhone App – PhysioAdvisor.com</a><br/>PhysioAdvisor's Exercises iPhone application allows easy access to our extensive data base of physiotherapy exercises via iPhone. Exercises include: balance, flexibility, foam roller, massage ball, pilates, resistance band, strengthening and swiss ball exercises.
Return to the top of iPhone App.